With energy costs increasing, building energy-efficient homes is not only an important step in being more environmentally responsible, it can also save you a lot in energy expenses for many years to come and create a healthier and more pleasant environment in your new home.
With many modernized building techniques and energy-saving products that work together to conserve energy and lower utility costs we can build energy-saving custom homes with ease. See listing below for our standard energy-efficient features. And you can of course opt for additional energy-efficient features or upgrades to these.
• High efficiency 14 S.E.E.R. A/C.
• Radiant barrier roof decking.
• Energy-efficient Appliances.
• Higher R value (R-13) insulation in walls with R-38 fill in attic.
• Plumbing is insulated and strapped.
• Energy efficient 80-gallon water heater.
• Reversible ceiling fans for summer and winter comfort.
• White, bronze or taupe framed energy efficient Low E (emissivity), double pane windows with 10 year limited warranty.